← Hare Scramble & Enduro Racing Community
Mud-Splattered 2-Stroke vs 4-Stroke.png
DISCUSSION

2-Stroke vs 4-Stroke: Which is actually better for hare scrambles and enduro?

Weight, power delivery, engine braking, fatigue, maintenance, traction—everyone has a reason for what they ride.

If you had to race one bike all season, which are you choosing?
MOST LIKED

Top responses

1 highlights
♥ 1
I started on 4t .. I got frustrated with flame outs on technical sections. The raw power delivery and the engine breaking help with control. I moved to a 2t and prefer i…
Jump to response ↓
1 ResponsesNested replies stay with their parent
300 2T Monster Enduro Adventure.png
#155
I started on 4t .. I got frustrated with flame outs on technical sections. The raw power delivery and the engine breaking help with control. I moved to a 2t and prefer it in the 300 2t. the sacrifice in raw power is offset by the ability to handle more complicated technical terrain. the 300 also has solid power delivery across a wide range of speeds and abilities making the rider better faster. More advanced riders then start turn to 4t and smaller bore 2t models as they develop style technique and specialize in specific racing formats.